Snow Hill Christian Nursery School accepts all children regardless of disability or special health care need, provided we are able to adequately meet the social, emotional, physical and educational needs of every child.
SHCNS includes classes for two, three, and four year old children and are structured according to age and have a cut off date consistent with the Maryland State Department of Education. Classes are structured for balance in social, cultural, and academic experiences. A child remains with his or her peers throughout the school year.
- To provide a safe environment for all children
- To provide an environment where all children are loved, nurtured and accepted
- To provide an environment that promotes healthy and spiritually strong children
- To provide an environment that ensures school readiness
- To provide many and varied opportunities for parent involvement